- State of the art, easy to use touchscreen operator interface.
- Servo-motors easily punch 20 mm material (Cu, Al).
- Up to 90% lower energy consumption vs comparable hydraulic machines.
- Servos reduce downtime and maintenance by circa 50% vs competing technology.
- Customisable tool magazine, up to 27 tools with Multi Tool technology.
- Thick Turret and Extended Thick Turret tools can be included in single magazine set-up.
- VaskiFEED loading device for automation.
- Unlimited component length with fast repositioning.
The VaskiPUNCH machine family is the world’s only all electric, high speed machine with exceptional energy consumption and reliability. Complemented by the most versatile flexible tooling system on the market, it achieves maximum cost efficiency that is a necessity with the ever changing demands of today’s market. The machines accommodate Thick Turret, extended Thick Turret and multiple styles in the magazine at the same time.
With several options for automated storage and loading solutions ensures customers can optimise their production even with frequently changing product specifications. Flexibility of interchangeable tooling magazines maximises uptime by allowing out of machine tool changeover.
Large, versatile tooling capacity and easy and fast setups combined with a range of flexible automation options are further factors in making the VaskiPUNCH family the most competitive LEAN manufacturing solution for flat bar processing.
Grow with the Prodigy, a good quality entry level machine
Be inspired by the production work horse, mid-level machine
Leave a Legacy with a flexible and exceptionally productive machine
|Punching force||300 kN||400 or 500 kN||400 or 600 kN|
|Without repositioning||2 175 mm||1 250 mm||1 250 mm|
|Tooling type||Thick Turret||Thick Turret||Thick Turret|
|Tooling capacity||5 B – size||6 D-size||10 D-size|
|Tool change mechanism||Manual||Automatic||Automatic|
|Flat bar dimensions|
|Width||15 — 200 mm||15 — 200 mm||15 — 260 mm|
|Thickness||3 — 12,5 mm||3 — 16 mm||3 — 20 mm|
|Length (standard)||50 — 6 000 mm||50 — 6 000 mm||50 — 6 000 mm|